The VI/UI Graphics Designer is responsible for the VI design and implementation of Lansitec brand, products, and services. He/she will work across web applications and mobile apps on multiple platforms and capable of producing stunning, user-centric web/mobile interfaces, packaging, and social media publications. The candidate's primary duties will include the following:
1. Collaborate with product managers and developers to create a clean and elegant UI while maintaining an
intuitive and concise UX.
2. Design UI mocks, site flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity prototypes.
3. Participate actively in discussions, presentations, and decisions about product and service design.
4. Perpetually demonstrate expertise VI design both in discussion and practice.
5. Social media content design and operation (eg. Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube, company website)
1. Self-driven and proactively communicate with related colleagues and customers.
2. Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in service design, industrial design, art design, creative multimedia or equivalent.
3. At least 1 year of experience in graphics design on web/mobile front-end development.
4. At least 1 year of experience in UI architecture and responsive design.
5. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user experience.
6. Familiar with using any graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, lcons8 Lunacy, Axure), and video editing software is a must.
7. Familiar with generating and uploading content with different specification to different types of social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, WeChat, etc.)
8. Speak mandarin is a plus.
Please send your resume/portfolio to email@example.com×